Monday, September 20, 2010

MR.BEN...ITS TIME FOR GOSPEL MUZIK...


GET YOUR COPY RIGHT NOW!!!
MORE ABOUT MR. BEN---BENNY ALIERO
i sing pelsa music a new style in Gospel industry,i believe that its gonna change the life of  many people. i have about 4 songs right now including JEMEDARI,KIMBILIO,YU MWEMA and NITUME…my MUM and DAD died in 1992,since then i became a street boy…started doing bad thing until in year 2005 when i became born again to a certain church in ELDORET…thank God for bishop BEN BAHATI who is my dad (my spiritual dad) he really helps me and I remember one day he told me that “i see a vision in your life, you will be a Gospel artist” and i was like what become an artist?..but few year latter i started doing some songs, for sure where i come from only God knows...if not for God i don’t know who would I’ve been by now. friends out there i wanna tell you that trust in God and he will never live you alone. if he has blessed me…he can bless you too…,
DOWNLOAD MR.BEN’S SONG HERE…MR.BEN-VICTORY STORY.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DEE BᵘᵐZ®

Template by:
Free Blog Templates